Ready to Sell? Find Out What Your Property Is Worth!
Selling your home is a privilege. Martin has been honored to work with sellers just like you since 1977 in Northern California.
When you decide to list your property for sale, you deserve an experienced Real Estate Professional who can sell your property quickly. When you list with Martin Levy, you can be confident you will experience world-class service, up-to-the-minute pricing advice, and competitive commissions!
Your property will receive more marketing, more advertising, and more exposure through traditional newsprint media and internet marketing. You deserve this marketing advantage - and you deserve the experience of Martin Levy.
Complete the form below for immediate information about sales in your neighborhood and then call me at 707-303-3333 or complete the Request for a Competitive Market Analysis to get a complete, FREE, NO-OBLIGATION, MARKET ANALYSIS.
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Martin will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Martin will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, Martin will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: